1) ASSISTANT MANAGER (QUANTITY SURVEY SECTION)
- To administer in tendering process, feasibility study, design development, preparing BQ, assist preparing tender documents, calling for tender and closing, attend site briefing (if required) and etc.;
- Calling, arrange, and organizing Tender Evaluation Committee Meeting;
- Secretariat to the Tender Board, finalizing tender report, minutes of meeting, arising matters, VO Approval, Approval by Circulation and etc.;
- Prepare, vetting, verifying and conclude a Contract Document;
- To administer and advise to all related department pertaining on contractual matters;
- To evaluate and recommend Variation Order / Extension of Time and all matter pertaining to post-contract administration;
- To coordinate and give inputs with external consultant appointed by PBAPP in managing Contracts;
- To assist in project management and ISO compliance from contractual perspectives and;
- To ensure compliance to MS ISO/IEC 270001:2007 in pre and post contract administration according to company standard procedure.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying only (approved by BQSM or RICS and/or MQA);
- A professional Quantity Surveyor registered with Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors ;
- Minimum fifteen (15) year’s experience in Quantity Surveying consultancy firm or Public Work Department (JKR) and/or developer and;
- Responsible, independent, have a good leadership skills, empathy, strong analytical thinking, problem solving, result oriented and interpersonal skills in dealings with many stakeholders and parties within company and external personnel and;
- Can abide with a tight deadline.
2) SECRETARY (FACILITIES DEPARTMENT)
- Assist in managing the operations of the department to ensure achievement of departmental objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Taking minutes and issue meeting, coordinate attendance and handles all logistics for meetings. Contribute towards inter-departmental needs for the departments.
- Draft replies and correspondence to external agencies for manager’s approval. Co-ordinate appointments and telecommunications of manager internal and external.
- Assist the Manager in secretarial and administrative matters.
- Assist in the compiling of data for SPAN and PAAB when needed.
- Prepare claims for the executives of the department and approved for petty cash claims for the Departments.
- Administration of documents in the work space / doc space.
- Manage as administrator to ensure updates of ISO issues and other policies of the department.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree in Secretarial Studies or equivalent qualification (approved by MQA).
- Minimum 3 year experience in secretarial duties.
- Ability to organize and priorities work effectively.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mature with a pleasant personality.
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Possess good service track record.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 19 MARCH 2019.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.