Water is a precious commodity which is essential for life.At perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (PBAPP), we consider continuous good water supply to be our key corporate social responsibility.We are committed to continuous improvement in support of sustainable development and a green enviroment.
Our mission is to serve as a leading organisation in water supply. Join us for a new rewarding career and take on challenge in the water supply industry positively, proactively and productively. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our team for the following vacancies:-
(CLOSING DATE : 22 DECEMBER 2013)
- Ensure effective and efficient operation of Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant (Sg. Dua WTP) and associated sites for continuous supply of water including maintenance and planning works in advance
- Ensure all equipments for monitoring, measuring the plant output and performances are adequately maintained to ensure accurate measurement of the Sg. Dua WTP performances
- Ensure the Sg. Dua WTP and associated site buildings, compounds and vicinity areas within the jurisdiction are well maintained, representing clean and aesthetic appearances
- Ensure optimization in utilizing manpower, maintaining effective, efficient and highly disciplined workforce
- Ensure all raw water sources within the jurisdiction are effectively monitored and the intake is maintained to ensure source of water supply is maximized with lowest level of contaminants within possible means
- Ensure all documentation, reporting timeline for the reports are fully complied and accurate, submitting in time for management uses
- Ensure treated water quality meets all Ministry Of Health (MOH) regulations, standards set by both internal and external bodies and ensure all violations are rectified within earliest possible timeline
- Ensure all activities are completed and comply with health, safety & environmental regulations, systems and standards are all fully complied and properly implemented with view to attain the highest OSHE practices
- Ensure adequacies of resources such as fuel, chemicals that are critical are adequately stored for safe continuous operations
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Degree in Civil Engineering discipline or equivalent qualification (approved by MQA)
- Minimum 3 year(s) experience in water works industry
- Strong knowledge on plant equipment and piping system
- Proficient in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, innovative and result oriented
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
(CLOSING DATE : 22 DECEMBER 2013)
- Plan, organize and supervise the staffs of Fixed Asset Section
- Ensure Oracle Project Accounting Module captured capital expenditure accurately, system work smoothly, perform reconciliations and troubleshoot any operations or integration issues with other Oracle modules
- Work closely with other departments to ensure policy are adhered to
- Work closely with other departments, professional valuers and external auditors in compiling the asset listing and supporting for asset registration
- Prepare Regulatory Water Accounting (RWA) quarterly and yearly reporting to SPAN as per Water Regulatory Guidelines on Accounting (WARGA) and Water Industry Regulatory Accounting (WIRA)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit and accounting issues during internal & financial Audit
- Ensure procedures and system are maintained properly, accurate, review and enhance to meet the changing needs/requirements by Management and external party
- Perform any other Finance related job assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent professional qualification (approved by MQA)
- Preferably MIA member
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Experience in audit firm is an added advantage
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Oracle system is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical, independent and leadership skills
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE via JobStreet.com's Online Portal.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status. Interested candidates are required to apply online by submitting updated resume - full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.