Water is a precious commodity which is essential for life.At perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (PBAPP), we consider continuous good water supply to be our key corporate social responsibility.We are committed to continuous improvement in support of sustainable development and a green enviroment.
Our mission is to serve as a leading organisation in water supply. Join us for a new rewarding career and take on challenge in the water supply industry positively, proactively and productively. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our team for the following vacancies:-
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for Penang Water Services Academy (PWSA) and Air Itam Teambuilding Centre (AITC)
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities for businesses for the Company
- Increase Customer base and Profit After Tax (PAT) according to the desired target
- Upgrading business capabilities through introduction of new programs and/or revision of existing program
- Identify and develop new sponsorships program with the relevant authorities (i.e Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources etc)
- Monitor the business licenses requirements set by the authority (i.e JPK, SPAN etc)
- Ensure operational of AITC running smoothly
- Ensure continuous support for HR reporting timely and accurate
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Superior from time to time
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification (approved by MQA)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field
- Exposure in education sector business development /marketing activities is an added advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- High integrity, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE via JobStreet.com's Online Portal
together with updated particulars - full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together
with a recent photograph on or before 23 JULY 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.