CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (CONTRACT)
(Closing Date : 15 NOVEMBER 2019)
- Conceive and formulate strategic plans to ensure continuous availability of raw and treated water supply
- Ensure timely and orderly development water supply infrastructure effectively
- Ensure achievement of water operations objectives
- Ensure level of service equal or exceeds the expectations of water consumers
- Provide effective leadership to the water operations management teams
- Ensure good governance in the water operation team
- Identify and implement good industrial practices in the water operation teams
- Ensure high performance and motivation in the water operations teams
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc in all the departments in the water operations division
- Ensure SPAN & PAAB are updated quarterly and yearly on KPIs in relation to Service License (SL) & Facilities License (FL)
- Master Degree / Degree in Civil Engineering and approved by MQA
- Minimum 20 years working experience in Water Supply Management
- Registered as a professional Engineer with BEM with Ir. title
- Experience in role that involves water infrastructure, development, treatment plant and engineering businesses
- Strong track record of business acumen, team leadership, governance, risk management, process and technology
- Carries a strong leadership charisma in engaging and working with the CEO, Board and the Senior Management Team to quickly understand the company, and combining these learning with their previous experience to identify and accomplish future goals in water sector
- Demonstrating strong intellect with superior strategic and analytical skills which can be quickly applied to aggressive business development initiatives in order to invest strategically in expanding the business
- Possess high levels of emotional intelligence, maturity and the ability to command respect and lead including exhibiting leadership skills that inspire respect, engagement and demonstrate the desire to build the capabilities of others
- Possess a dynamic personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful, analytical, result-driven team player with strong leadership qualities
EXECUTIVE (LEGAL & COMPLIANCE)
(Closing Date : 12 NOVEMBER 2019)
- Manage the Company’s lands matters including land acquisition, land alienation, land sale and purchase, land transfer, and all other land related transaction. Manage Quit Rent payments of the Company’s lands including compilation and verification of bills, payments to the land offices etc
- Manage the Company’s lands records
- Manage leases and tenancies of the Company including preparing the Tenancy and Lease Agreement, monitoring compliance payment and renewal, liasing with the tenants etc.
- Manage the Company’s assessment payments including compilation and verification of bills, payments to the councils etc
- Manage the company’s license renewal with the regulator.
- Liasing with the relevant parties including solicitors, land offices, regulator, and various authorities.
- All other relevant tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Law and approved by MQA
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Working experience preferably in Conveyancing practice will be an added advantage
- Must possess good report writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of task
- Mature, analytical mind, result oriented, innovative and possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Computer literates
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.